Website: Strategy, Copywriting, Design, Development
Branding: Logo, Print Materials
Neff Injury Law
The attorneys at Neff Injury Law have a unique approach and focus that sets them apart from other personal injury firms. While they were able to tell me in person immediately the factors that make them different, they needed a website that clarified their value proposition for potential clients 24/7/365.
The new website’s homepage and about page now clearly acknowledge and address reader pain points to connect with site visitors. This strategic content approach known as the organization’s brand story:
- Addresses what clients want: Financial recovery, justice
- Acknowledges with empathy the problems clients are experiencing: Mounting bills, overwhelming phone calls, stress, pain
- Details the firm’s authority: Winning verdicts, experienced team approach, small caseload, significant financial resources
- Outlines the steps to working with the firm to set expectations and reduce anxiety: Four-step approach
- Provides a clear call to action: Schedule a free phone call
Combined, these thoughtful content elements allow site visitors to understand within seconds what the attorneys previously could only explain in person. And if their message isn’t clear online, they may never get the in-person opportunity.
The clean, professional website design, developed by New Tricks, acknowledges the firm’s serious subject matter while remaining hopeful and positive about victims’ futures.
One of the first recommendations we made upon meeting with the Neff team was to change the firm’s name and website address (URL). Formerly known as The Law Offices of Michael L. Neff at mlnlaw.com, the rebranded Neff Injury Law and matching neffinjurylaw.com clarifies the firm’s focus and eliminates URL confusion. We redirected the old URL; designed a new logo; and created business cards, letterhead, envelopes, and social media headers to roll out the new brand across firm materials.
The team at Neff Injury Law was an absolute pleasure to work with. As a result of trusting our guidance, they now have a site that presents them online with the same professionalism and clarity they present in person. I hope I never need a serious injury or wrongful death attorney, but if I do, I know the firm to call.